Brighter side

First I was going to put on something of dark colours, merge with nature, weather and be happy about it. But when I looked out of the window yesterday  I thought "hell, no!" I am not going to be part of it, no way! Its a very dim and gloomy weather right now in Troitsk - it isn't snowing, it's not sunny, it isn't even cold! Its about 0 degrees, the sky is grey (and it seems like its going to be grey and cloudy forever), trees, ground, bushes, houses, people seem to be brownish-grey.
So took out my yellow cardigan and went to have a cup of coffee at one of the cosiest places - Cult bar.
Julia Yakimova made it visual as usual :)
Cardigan by Bershka, t-shirt by Roxy, pants by Stradivarius, necklace and wooden ring Молодость, earrings by X-tribal











Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения