Somewhere in the woods

I've been thinking about making this photoset for several years maybe. An image of a witchlike looking girl wearing dark clothes and wandering in a deep forest covered in snow has been hunting me and I has been waiting for the right time. Finally I'm having a blog, i have a wonderful photographer and yesterday the weather presented us with a snowfall which allowed us to make it happen. Clothes do not look very tidy and new, there is some snow left on the coat and its hood but I like it this way even more - looks like she has been in the forest for a while....searching for something or chanting spells...hahahaha, who knows!

Winter coat, skirt, sweater all by Artka















I just love this view! Winter forest is the best place for me to get my energy back!


Love, Anna.
And Merry Christmas to everyone! Happy holidays!


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения