Colouring the winter

Recently i've heard that success is having a possibility to do what you really love. That's it. Not achieving some results or missions completed )). Strange, ha? One of my yoga students who's interested in human design said that its true only for some people, for others success is still having excellent results in whatever they do.
I've considered this thought for a while and came to the conclusion that for me really enjoy the process of doing things even if i don't get huge result is more important, and you still can have results (how can you not if you keep doing something for a period of time and enjoy it?!). There is always a result))). Always. The more i enjoy the process, the better result i will get in a future. If I set a goal and start to try hard to get it losing my inner peace and balance....i will fail. I will have the result, but i will fail because i hated the process.....and i will  not do it again, this (whatever it is) will not be my long-term hobby, job, relationships and so on. If i set a goal and will reach for it enjoying the process, all of it, i'll have my prize. Is there anybody with me in it?))) Please let me know)).
As for blogging i enjoy it. Enjoy photosets, enjoy selecting pictures, enjoy trying to write something clever here))))). And I'll keep doing it until i stop loving it))).
Dress by Artka
Photographer Julia Yakimova














Комментарии

Популярные сообщения