Silver winter.

As fashion bloggers usually say, I'm in love with this coat))). Its NOT black/olive/grey or of  any other appropriate colour. Its silver! Yeyyyy! Which means though that i'll have to wash it more often))). Now, seriously. Its perfect. Its warm, its oversize, its light, it feels soo cozy and free at the same time to walk in it, and its funny - i feel like a spaceman, pokemon and Teletubbie at the same time. Wearing neon yellow longsleeve with cat face makes it even more... not usual. Adidas winter kedds and legwear has been saving me for several years already, its not new, but still great.
What else can i say? I enjoyed making this photoset looking at the snow and snow streets and trees more often then at the camera))).
Winter coat by C.H.I.C, winter kedds and legwear by Adidas






Seems like i keep my mouth open too often...oops!...



i really do....))))






Have a nice weekend!
Anna

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения