Space given

I always feel kind of strange running in dress in the knee-level snow when its -10 outside and NOT feeling really cold. The process of photo shooting is like performing on the stage quickly turning into somebody who is not scared of camera and public. We found this...stage?or whatever it is in the Botakovo field. When I stepped on it I immediately felt different....every time I'm on stage i feel different, more different than even in front of camera. Camera makes the whole process more personal and there is no raised platform to separate from the public and allow yourself to be more you than you allow it in real life. Strange, ha? You raise on some platform to be more you, as if to be you you need more space....Camera gives this space too, but during the shooting there is a photographer who sees....right through you and communicates what he/she sees. So on the stage and on photos it is me, sometime more real me, bigger fearless, with a space given by stage or camera)))

Dress by Radivaska
Photographer: Julia Yakimova













Комментарии

Популярные сообщения